Requests For Proposal (RFPs)
NYC DOT purchases over $500 million of goods, services, and construction each year. We procure via a combination of RFPs, BIDs, and other competitive means. We seek the highest level of competition for our procurements.Current RFPs
Other business opportunities with NYC DOT
Learn about concession opportunities
Proposers must submit hard copies of bid proposals to NYC DOT. Please follow directions per the submission instructions detailed in the RFP package.
- Proposals must be hand delivered on weekdays between 9 am and 2 pm to:
- NYC DOT Contract Management Unit
- 55 Water Street
- Ground Floor
- New York, NY 10041
- (Entrance is on the south side at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial)
- Proposers must acknowledge receipt of addenda on the form provided in the RFP along with their proposal submission.
- RFPs are removed from this webpage the day after the RFP due date.
|#||Project Description||PIN||Release Date||Due Date|
Inspection Service for Two Cycles of Routine Inspection on Four City Owned Tunnels per TOMIE Manual
In-Process Fabrication of Structural Steel in the USA and Canada
In-Process Fabrication Inspection of Precast and Prestressed Concrete in the USA and Canada
In-Process Fabrication Inspection of Structural Steel in the Northeastern US
Protective Coating of Riverside Drive West 125th St. Bridge Manhattan
REI Services for Component Rehabilitation of 10 Bridges- Queens